Interview Technique Course
Our expert coaches will tailor your coaching to your personal goals and help you:
- Be more authentic, confident and succinct in interviews, so that you get the job offers you deserve
- Practise the STAR response method and prepare complex answers for even the trickiest questions
- Work with an expert coach to match your values and skills to the job description
What will you achieve from our Interview Technique course?
BEST FOOT FORWARD
It’s galling when you know you are perfect for the job, but struggle to get it across. This course helps you to authentically impress.
Learn how to prepare before the interview so that you have articulate, compelling and succinct answers ready for any question.
SHARE YOUR VALUES
Make impact by sharing what makes your values, and understanding theirs so potential employers can see why its a perfect fit.
MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION
Control the interview situation by understanding how to use your non-verbal communication and soft skills to build rapport and connection.
Book Your Free Discovery Call
Please select a time below for your Free 15 minute Discovery Call.
Our way of teaching Interview Technique
Our Interview Technique is a totally new approach to interview training that goes far deeper than your regular interview training would go. We incorporate tools from coaching, performance and psychology as well as classic interview training. Our expertise leads to consistent job offers for our clients.
START WITH A DISCOVERY CALL
Find out all you need to know in this free consultation with our Client Success Manager. She will learn about you, answer all your questions and match you with the right coach for you.
ONE TO ONE TAILORED COACHING
Your coach will establish your strengths and weaknesses in the interview, and support you with powerful tools so that you can ace it on the day.
READY FOR ANY QUESTION
We help you prepare clear, concise and structured answers for any question, with the right balance of story and evidence, to get your point across and prove that you’re more than just words.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The next step is to get you on your feet, in a mock interview, so you can get all the learning in your muscle memory. We film these mock interviews, so you can see for yourself what is and isn’t working.
A SAMPLE ESSENTIAL INTERVIEW TECHNIQUE COURSE
1. Goals and priorities
2. Discover your values and drivers so you know what you truly bring to the table
3. Establish core competencies, talents and experience
4. Structure your responses in star structure
1. The top five skills for your ideal job
2. Finding the company values
3. Example in star structure for interview question no 2
1. Making the right impression
2. Vocal delivery, tone and pace
3. Sample question filming and feedback
1. Building rapport and active listening
2. Interview preparation and extras on the day
3. Interview Practice
1. Mock interview
2. Film and feedback
3. Final tips
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
The Art of Virtual Communication
Learn how to be your most effective communicator online.