Our unique approach to Wedding Speech Coaching
Our coaches will give you simple yet powerful tools to do yourself and your loved ones proud on the day.
DELIVER YOUR SPEECH WITH CONFIDENCE
Our coaches will give you powerful tools to help you overcome speaking nerves and fear on the day, even if you’ve never given a speech before.
ADD THAT MAGIC SPARK
Learn how to tell deeply personal and emotionally engaging stories that won’t leave a dry eye in the house.
Learn the foundations of the Serlin Method™, based on a foundation of performance, up-to-date psychology and coaching techniques.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR LIFE
Public speaking training will pay dividends for the rest of your life, long after the wedding dress and suits have been packed away.
THE WEDDING SPEECH COURSE
All of our packages are entirely bespoke and sessions are shaped depending on your individual strengths and goals. However, here’s how a course might look:
- Learn our simple yet highly effective Engagement Technique to deliver your points and sound more confident
- Discover the LSW Meal Plan – our technique for structuring a compelling speech which is authentic, powerful and has real ‘flavour’
- Get the introduction written and the main body of your wedding speech sketched out
- From posture and hand gestures to smiles and eye contact, learn the power of nonverbal communication and the impact it will have on your audience
- Discover the importance of your introduction, then work on the main body of your speech to incorporate storytelling techniques
- Finish off the main body and start on the speech finale to fill your audience with emotion
- Get nerve-busting techniques and discover our trademarked Connection Spaces tool to engage the audience
- Perform a dress rehearsal to your coach and get final feedback
- Get tips on how you can incorporate the tools in other parts of your life
Book A FREE 15-Minute Discovery Call Today
If you’re interested in our Wedding Speech Course, but still have some questions then it’s a great idea to book a free 15-minute Discovery Call.
In the call our Client Success Team will find out a bit more about your goals and challenges.
They can also answer any questions you have about how the courses work – and of course how they can help you achieve your goals.
Here’s Bryony to explain what happens on a Discovery Call:
When would you like to chat?
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
“My wedding speech went off very well, and I felt good about it as I spoke. So a big thank you to you for all your help. Your training made a big difference. That leaves two daughters not yet married, with one looking likely so I may well be back for more training!” – Charles B
“My short course has been invaluable in preparing for my wedding speech. I have gone from total panic and dread to feeling confidence and, dare I say it, anticipation (!) in just three sessions. Gilly has been a great teacher, and great company at the same time.” – R Shaw