The Serlin Method™ for Interview technique is a totally new approach to interview training that goes far deeper than your regular interview training would go.
Our expertise as leaders in the field of effective communication is brought to this interview programme, which includes how to make a great first impression through to how to deliver your ideas with expression and colour.
Importantly it doesn’t stop here. We delve into what makes you unique, how your skills, values and experiences combine to make you a winning proposition for the company.
Some of the learning you will get from this course:
- Specific, tangible tools to work out what makes you unique
- To know how a company will benefit from having you in it
- Tools to build rapport with the interviewer
- Tools to be authentic and articulate
- Able to show your vision and passion for the role and company
- How to make a great first impression
Job seekers who want to win their dream job, improve how they come across and deliver authentic and impressive interview responses.
Its not just our responses that win us the job, but how much we are able to show a fit between our skills and the needs of the company. Our unique approach aligns you with the company, to create powerful and authentic interview responses.
The Serlin Method™ for interview technique focuses on three key areas
- Preparation: we help you to articulate your unique values and skills and why you are the best person for the job.
- Delivery: from making the first impression, to how to build rapport with your interviewer plus posture, tone of voice and handshake.
- Practice: we use filming and mock interviews, with feedback and guidance, to help you build on your strengths and grow in confidence.
In each session, you work through the Serlin Method™ for interviews. You will be focusing on articulating what makes you special, framing your experience for the role you are going for, and delivery.
A rough outline:
Session one working on your goals and priorities and what makes you tick.
Session two preparing responses, and begin to learn some techniques for bringing life to your communication vocally.
Session three practicing responses and learning to build rapport and make a great first impression.
Session four full mock interview, bringing the skills together under the camera, looking at your vocal delivery, content, and non verbal communication
Session Five will be a review and recap of your most important learnings, final practice and focus wherever you need it most, so that you are ready to fire on all cylinders on the big day.
The taster for interview technique is literally starting at the beginning of our method. We assume you are here to get a job, and therefore there is no time to lose!
We have a five session method, and the taster begins at session one, at the end of the taster session your coach will outline the course and any specific areas of focus for you.
If after the taster you decide its not for you, then no problem. Otherwise, you pay the difference and carry on!
- Learn what makes you truly unique and how your skills, values and experiences combine to make you a winning proposition
- Understand how you are perceived, and how to play to your strengths
- Develop powerful structured responses for almost any interview question
- Increase your opportunities in the interview process by learning how to make a powerful impression, build rapport and articulate your ideas.