With our Interview Power course you will:
- Find what makes you special – where your values, talent, passion and experience meet
- Learn to source companies that have synergy with you
- Prepare compelling, structured answers for any question
- Hone your approach – from CV to cover letter – to get the interviews you want
- Build rapport and connection through body language and listening skills
Want to find out more?
What will you achieve from our Interview Power course?
BEST FOOT FORWARD
It’s galling when you know you are perfect for the job, but struggle to get it across. This course helps you to authentically impress.
Learn how to prepare before the interview so that you have articulate, compelling and succinct answers ready for any question.
SHARE YOUR VALUES
Make impact by sharing what makes your values, and understanding theirs so potential employers can see why its a perfect fit.
MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION
Control the interview situation by understanding how to use your non-verbal communication and soft skills to build rapport and connection.
Our way of teaching Interview Power
Our Interview Power course is a totally new approach to interview skills that goes far deeper than your regular interview training courses would go. We incorporate tools from coaching, performance and psychology as well as classic interview training. Our expertise leads to consistent job offers for our clients.
START WITH A DISCOVERY CALL
Find out all you need to know in this free consultation with our Client Success Executive. She will learn about you, answer all your questions and match you with the right coach for you.
ONE TO ONE TAILORED COACHING
Your coach will establish your strengths and weaknesses in the interview, and support you with powerful tools so that you can ace it on the day.
READY FOR ANY QUESTION
We help you prepare clear, concise and structured answers for any question, with the right balance of story and evidence, to get your point across and prove that you’re more than just words.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The next step is to get you on your feet, in a mock interview, so you can get all the learning in your muscle memory. We film these mock interviews, so you can see for yourself what is and isn’t working.
A SAMPLE ESSENTIAL INTERVIEW POWER COURSE
1. Goals and priorities
2. Discover your values and drivers so you know what you truly bring to the table
3. Establish core competencies, talents and experience
4. Structure your responses in STAR structure
1. The top five skills for your ideal job
2. Finding the company values
3. Example in STAR structure for interview question no 2
1. Making the right impression
2. Vocal delivery, tone and pace
3. Sample question filming and feedback
1. Building rapport and active listening
2. Interview preparation and extras on the day
3. Interview Practice
1. Mock interview
2. Film and feedback
3. Final tips
Book A FREE 15-Minute Discovery Call Today
If you’re interested in Interview Power, but still have some questions then it’s a great idea to book a free 15-minute Discovery Call.
In the call our Client Success Team will find out a bit more about your goals and challenges.
They can also answer any questions you have about how the courses work – and of course how they can help you achieve your goals.
Here’s Bryony to explain what happens on a Discovery Call:
When would you like to chat?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
8 Ways To Ace Interviews
Discover how to get the job offers you deserve.