Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
Principal Voice & Communication Coach
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced voice and communication coach to join our growing team. London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve ones goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals globally to be the best communicators they can be. We have a team of 12 talented coaches and are currently looking for one more coach to join our team.
The ideal person will have 4+ years teaching/coaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have an excellent ear, great communication skills and a warm and friendly manner. They can commit to regular hours and they will be passionate about communication and helping others grow.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our trademarked method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company doing work of real value.View More
What makes this work special and unique:
You will be part of an amazing and supportive team of talented coaches. We have regular social events, bimonthly breakfasts, and additional training and meet ups twice a year.
Stable and consistent work – you make chunks of time available weekly and we fill up your time with clients. Our coaches love it because we provide stability in an otherwise less dependable diary.
You will be supported by our amazing back office team, who are on hand to smooth out any issues, co-ordinate with clients where necessary and make things happen efficiently.
You will be trained in the Serlin Method™ – a simple and highly effective method which our coaches love for it’s simplicity and effectiveness for clients
As one of our coaches you are given ongoing training and support and a coach mentor
We have a warm, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company doing work of real value.
We are looking for someone who has good availability and can bring their experience, talent and skills to the table. Training will take 20 hours over two weeks, some of this will be online and some face to face.
For now, all client sessions are taught online.
The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in interview.
Please email your CV, brief email and a voice memo (max 2 minutes – outlined below) to email@example.com.
Voice memo includes:
1. Your full name
2. Previous relevant experience?
3. Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
4. Why are you passionate about helping people be more effective communicators?
5. What is your availability to work for us? What are your other commitments?
Deadline: Recruiting now
Client Success Manager
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We are driven to truly make a difference in the world – and over the last 12 years have worked with thousands of individuals helping them to be the best communicators they can be. That’s what makes us tick.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and personable sales superstar with a high EQ to join our close knit team. This role is a perfect fit for a fantastic communicator who is passionate about helping people be their best selves.
Flexible working: The role is 4 to 5 days a week (32 to 40 hours) with some flexibility possible (evenings and/or weekends) and 3 to 4 days working from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of all incoming Sales leads for our 1:1 coaching and courses.
Click on read more…View More
- Collecting feedback, testimonials and reviews.
- Provide excellent customer service to all our clients, on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to improve the customer journey via email workflows and follow-ups.
- Develop ideas and strategies for new initiatives around client success – referrals, ambassador programme.
- Manage Corporate Leads to book in a consultation call with a coach and help with creation of proposals for businesses.
- Assist Operations Manager with handling incoming enquiries and other admin support as needed
What are we looking for?
- Warm and compassionate sales person who understands what we do and is driven to help people live their best lives.
- Flexible work attitude – to facilitate being available to clients around the world include some evening/weekend slots
- Proactive and creative and ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Warm and positive personality and a team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A passion for the personal development industry and a drive to learn about business.
- Shares our values of going above and beyond, and truly caring about our clients and team.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment – 1-2 days a week in the office, and 3-4 days a week WFH. We use Google Hangouts and Slack to connect on a daily basis.
- Working in a warm and friendly team environment.
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to make a difference to people’s lives
- Work closely with management helping get new projects off the ground – this job is the opposite of a small cog in a big wheel.
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a yearly learning budget
- Performance related bonus
Basic £26,000 to £32,000 pa DOE + sales commission (expected £5k to £10k pa)
There is a two part application process:
- Please email CAREERS@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM with your CV and a brief covering letter/ email outlining your experience and why you are excited by the idea of working for us.
- Please also send a brief voice memo (1 minute) outlining:
- Your full name
- A personal achievement or area where you achieved a high level of success outside of your career.
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
Deadline: Recruiting now so please don’t delay in applying!