Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill.
These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
London Speech Workshop Voice Coach
We are currently looking to recruit talented coaches to join our team.
What we are looking for:
The ideal person will have teaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have a good ear, excellent communication skills and a warm and personable manner. They will be passionate about communication and helping others grow and develop.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company doing work of real value and integrity.View More
- The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in the interview.
- This is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting and value-driven company committed to excellence.
- Looking for people with regular availability daytimes, evenings or weekends
- Teaching is mostly one-to-one and held in one of our central London offices in Mayfair, Park Lane or Moorgate
Please email your CV to EMMA@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM.
Instead of the usual covering letter we request a voice memo of up to 2 minutes answering the following questions:
- Your full name
- What is your previous relevant experience?
- Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
- Why are you passionate about communication/ helping people become more effective in their communication?
- What is your availability (days of the week and time commitment) to work for us, and what are your other commitments?
Junior Client Manager
Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can really make a positive difference to people’s lives every day?
Would you like to work with a creative, ambitious and super friendly team within a well-established business with an exciting start-up vibe?
Perhaps you dream of working in amazing central London offices – with a gym, amazing coffee on tap to power you through your day and Thursday breakfast and drinks at the bar thrown in for good measure?
This is the place for you…..
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve one’s goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals in London and internationally to be the best communicators they can be.
If you are an ambitious, highly organised, hard working graduate with great communication skills and an interest in business and personal development, then please read on.View More
Join us as junior client manager and get involved in all areas of the business, from supporting the Director of Operations with the day to day running of the business, working with the MD researching and developing exciting new projects through to brainstorming ideas for our social media channels.
There is also the opportunity to get involved with the future strategic direction of the business, business growth and development.
Your role is ensuring that all clients receive excellent customer service at every step of the way and that the operations of the company runs smoothly. The post holder will be the first point of call for all leads, clients and for our coaches, assisting them with administrative support where required and full training will be provided.
This is an amazing opportunity to play an important role in a value-driven, well-established company as we enter into an exciting phase of expansion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming enquiries
- On-board new clients with an initial consultation call finding out how we can meet their needs
- Manage and diarise all bookings
- PA and project support to MD and Founder
- Handle our CRM system (hubspot), booking systems and office management
- Maintaining administrative systems, including electronic filing systems
- Provide excellent service to all our clients and ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- Ensuring our 3 office locations are well-stocked and in order
- Overseeing coaches’ administrative and practical duties
- Communicate and implement operational changes to relevant parties
- Strategise and implement plans to create lasting customer satisfaction and customer retention
To be considered you must have:
- High attention to detail and naturally organised
- High emotional intelligence and be an empathetic, people person with natural warmth
- Proactive initiative taker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and listening
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to bring ideas to the table.
Skills and experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritising a busy workload and multi-tasking
- Highly numerate and literate, with strong skills in using MS Office, G Suite, Dropbox
- Someone with ambition, drive and charisma
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1
- Passionate about the personal development industry and keen to learn about the organisation
If you want to work for a well-established business with a start-up vibe and are looking to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Holidays: 21 days per year plus bank holidays
What we offer
- Support and structure around your personal journey from the MD and client manager, ensuring you are growing and we are using your talents.
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference to peoples lives and see tangible results from your actions.
- Work closely with the director helping get new projects off the ground – this job is the opposite of a small cog in a big wheel
- The chance to join a company who prioritise personal development, and offer a £300 yearly learning budget
- Performance related annual bonus
- Regular team socials
- Flexible working from home 2 days a week
Place of work: 3 days in Shared Office in Holborn and 2 days at home
Application: Please email Emma at Emma@londonspeechworkshop.com with a brief covering letter and/or voice memo outlining:
- Why you think you are suitable for the role
- What you see as your 3 key skills you would bring to London Speech Workshop
- Why you want to work for London Speech Workshop
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
- Details of two referees to be contacted in advance of final interview stage