Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill.
These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
London Speech Workshop Voice Coach
We are currently looking to recruit talented coaches to join our team.
What we are looking for:
The ideal person will have teaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have a good ear, excellent communication skills and a warm and personable manner. They will be passionate about communication and helping others grow and develop.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company doing work of real value and integrity.
- The rates of pay start are highly competitive, and will be discussed in interview.
- This is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting and value driven company committed to excellence.
- Looking for people with regular availability daytimes, evenings or weekends
- Teaching is mostly one-to-one and held in one of our central London offices in Mayfair, Park Lane or Moorgate
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Instead of the usual covering letter we request a voice memo of up to 2 minutes answering the following questions:
- Your full name
- What is your previous relevant experience?
- Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
- Why are you passionate about communication/ helping people become more effective in their communication?
- What is your availability (days of the week and time commitment) to work for us, and what are your other commitments?
Deadline: As soon as possible.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ADMIN ASSISTANT / PA
Job Title: Admin Assistant/PA for London Speech Workshop
Our flexible working environment
The role is mostly home-based with approximately two days a week in Central or North London.
Where we are based
The back office team all work from our own homes in London and we use Google hangouts, Slack, and Whatsapp to share and connect on a daily basis. We also try to meet one to two days a week in our Mayfair office.
A little bit about us
London Speech Workshop is a high-end communication coaching company that delivers communication skills training to professionals in London and Internationally. Our training combines psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™. Founded in 2008 we are a well-established company with a reputation for excellence in the business. We now have an exciting growth plan for the next three years and are growing our head office team.
What we offer
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference and see tangible results
- Work closely with the director and client manager and join our warm and passionate team.
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and giving value
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a £300 yearly learning budget
What we are looking for
We are looking for a full-time admin assistant and PA to provide back-office support to the client manager, work with clients and support the team. This role will also require working closely with the company director, researching new projects, and helping make things happen fast! This is a phenomenal opportunity for an ambitious and highly organised graduate who wants to start their career and learn about the business world.
If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then please apply. We want people like you.
Finally, our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential and someone who fits in with our ethos is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist client manager with handling all incoming enquiries and keeping abreast of client bookings and coaches’ calendars
- Assist company director with PA duties and one-off projects
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Support client manager with post-course follow-ups, collecting testimonials and reviews
- Assist with office management and stock take for 3 offices
- Maintain computer filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Support client manager with updating CRM and booking systems
So, what are we looking for?
- Bright graduate – English/Psychology
- Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work evenings/early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Some experience with admin/PA work or customer service
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the personal development industry
- A passion for launching your career in business, playing an important role in a small team (not a cog in a big wheel)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive
The person we’re looking for is:
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Warm and positive personality
- A team player with interpersonal skills
- High achieving Attitude and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £18,000 to £23,500 depending on experience
HOURS: Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
ANNUAL LEAVE: 21 days per year pro rata from starting date.
PLACE OF WORK: Home working with some days in London (aprox 2 a week)
Application: Please email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering letter and/or voice memo outlining:
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us
- A previous achievement which you are proud of where you demonstrated some relevant skills for the role
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations