Welcome to our jobs page.
Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill.
We are looking for people who share our values.
These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
We are currently looking to recruit talented coaches to join our team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for teachers who have a passionate about communicating and empowering people as communicators. Teaching experience, and experience of teaching elocution or accent softening will be a distinct advantage.
The role would suit someone who is well organised, has an excellent ear for accents and strong people skills. Most of the sessions are one-to-one.
- Looking for coaches with regular availability daytimes, evenings or weekends
- Excellent to supplement an existing income
- Coaching is mostly private and held in one of our central London offices
- All successful new coaches will undergo a training programme in the London Speech Workshop method.
The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in the interview. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a passionate, well-established company committed to excellence. Please visit our website on www.londonspeechworkshop.com for more information.
Please could CVs and cover letters be emailed to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA/ Client Manager
London Speech Workshop delivers high quality communication skills training to professionals in London and the UK. Our training combines psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™. Well-established in the market since 2008, we have a team of 6 coaches who work with a vast cross section of clients. Clients include EY, the 2018 Korean Olympic Bid team and FTSE 100 companies.
We are now looking for a highly capable, efficient and personable EA/Client Manager to join our team. This role offers a chance to join a solid, growing company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be.
About the role:
You will join as the next in command after the director, effectively running the day-to-day operations of the business. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence. Central to this managerial role is strong client support and exemplary customer service ensuring that the operations and administration of the company run smoothly and efficiently.
The post holder will also be the first point of call for our coaches, assisting them with administrative support where required. There is also the opportunity for the Client and Office Manager to get involved with and be a sounding board for the future strategic direction of the business, business growth and development.
This would suit someone with an interest in psychology and /or communication. The role is partly home based so would suit someone who requires or enjoys flexible working, and has a good home office set up.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling all incoming enquiries, managing and keeping across client bookings and coaches’ calendars
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Sales (following up interested leads) and effectively selling sessions
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- Partner with MD to identify improvements for the client relationship strategy, systems and processes.
- Ensuring 3 office locations are well-stocked and in order
- Overseeing coaches’ administrative and practical duties
To be considered you must be:
- Highly motivated, managing own time and working alone
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- High emotional intelligence and empathetic, people person with natural warmth
- Proactive initiative taker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and listening
Skills and experience
- Managing multiple calendars and diaries
- Client relationship management in a b to c setting
- Ability to work under pressure and be unflappable, prioritising a busy workload and multi-tasking
- 3+ years experience of working in an office
- Highly numerate and literate, with strong skills in using MS Office, G Suite, Dropbox
- Office management including maintaining supplies in office environment
- Managing and maintaining a database of client details and/or experience of using a CRM system (we use HubSpot, but experience of SalesForce or something similar would also be advantageous)
To apply please send a voice memo of 1 to 2 minutes to answering the following:
- Why you think you are suitable for the role
- What you see as your 3 key skills you would bring to London Speech Workshop
- Why you want to work for London Speech Workshop
- Your earliest possible start date.
Please also send a brief covering email and your CV to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £34,000 to £40000 depending on experience
HOURS: Office hours 9am to 5.30pm. Option of a 4.5 day week.
ANNUAL LEAVE: 25 days per year pro rata from starting date.
PLACE OF WORK: Homeworking 3.5 to 4 days a week. 1 day co-working in North West London (Golders Green).
In this role, you will be focusing primarily on content creation, working closely with our company director to create and run lead generation campaigns. You will be working to design strategies to drive traffic to our content, owning our social media channels, creating email workflows, newsletters, and downloadable tools to increase conversions. You will need to be a confident marketer who thrives working in a growth environment, as you’ll be expected to hit the ground running, suggesting a range of new marketing ideas and developing our brand.
Your primary responsibilities will include influencer outreach and email marketing campaigns, in addition to working across social media platforms, and undertaking additional ad hoc duties. You will need to have a solid understanding of creating and monitoring email marketing campaigns, with experience using marketing tools such as MailChimp, WordPress and social media analytics – as you will be central to the creation and development of an effective digital and email marketing strategy.
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and analysing email marketing campaigns
- Posting across social media platforms and creating new content
- Putting together and carrying out strategies to drive traffic to our blog using Hubspot
- Looking after the distribution of content and work with analytics platforms
- Using innovation and initiative to drive the brand forward
- Helping to execute digital campaigns across all digital marketing channels – paid social, PPC, display, affiliates and more
- Working to improve conversion rates by developing strategies and alternative target audiences
- Keeping up to date with the industry and innovating channels where possible
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on performance
- Undertaking additional marketing responsibilities such as optimising content and uploading blogs
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant subject
- Ideally, 1 years’ experience creating and effectively monitoring email marketing campaigns
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- A real self-starter who has a genuine passion for small businesses and how they operate
- A driven character who thrives in a startup environment
- An understanding and appreciation of social media campaigns and proven success
- Ideally previous experience working with analytics to measure marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Hubspot would be a huge benefit
- Experience working with marketing software such as MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and social media analytic platforms
- A real team player, with the ability to work autonomously too
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- An understanding of social media platforms and their practical differences
- Someone who is highly organised, adaptable and reliable
- A passion for launching your career in marketing and
- A passion for the personal development industry
What else is on offer?
- A starting salary of between 23,000 – 28,000 pro-rata depending on experience
- Flexible and home-working 3 days a week
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a 500 yearly learning budget