Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
Junior Office Manager & PA
Are you a super bright, tech savvy, full of energy second jobber looking for a meaningful role where you can really make a positive difference to people’s lives every day?
Would you like to work with a passionate, driven and super friendly team within a well-established business with an exciting start-up vibe?
Join us as a full time Junior Office Manager & PA and get involved in all areas of the business, from supporting the day-to-day running of the business, working with the CEO researching and developing new projects and assisting clients.
If you are a highly organised, warm and personable office manager or PA with great communication skills, a roll up your sleeves attitude and an interest in personal development, please read on.
London Speech Workshop is a high end boutique communication coaching company that delivers training to professionals across the globe. Our training combines psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™.
A well-established company with a reputation for excellence, we have an exciting growth plan for the next three years and are growing our head office team. If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then we would love you to apply.
As Office Manager & PA you will get involved in all areas of the business, from supporting the Head of Operations and Client Success Manager with the day to day running of the business, dealing with clients, managing enquiries and working with the CEO across all new projects. People skills and a brilliant phone manner is a must – you will be dealing with clients all the time and we pride ourselves on providing second-to-none client service. Even though we are well-established, we have a start-up vibe; we expect you to have a ‘can do’ roll up your sleeves attitude and bring ideas to the table.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world.
Where are we based?
The head office team all work from home (in and around London) – we are used to this work situation and we use Google Hangouts, Asana, Zoom, Slack and WhatsApp to share and connect on a daily basis. In normal times, we meet up 1 – 2 days a week in Central London so you should be within commuting distance of London.View More
As Junior Office Manager & PA you will:
- Provide excellent service to all our clients, support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients – strategise and implement plans for increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assist Operations Manager with handling all incoming enquiries and ensure that clients are signed up for courses, arrange payment and send appropriate client communications.
- Manage client enquiries over the phone, email, social media inbox & chatbot on our website.
- Manage all client bookings & manage coaches’ calendars.
- Assist CEO with research, creative projects, PA duties, and get involved in upcoming new projects.
- Support Head of Client Success with post-course follow-ups, testimonials and reviews.
- Occasional bookkeeping & expense management.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings & follow up with action points for team members.
- Manage and update our CRM system (HubSpot) to ensure that all client information is up to date, and staff are using the system to its fullest extent
- Assisting Client Success and Marketing teams with weekly and monthly reporting.
The person we’re looking for has/is:
- A warm and positive personality.
- Forward thinking, organised, proactive and creative, self-motivated and ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure without compromising on quality, prioritising to meet deadlines.
- A quick and efficient worker with a high attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Confident using software such as Microsoft Office, GMail, Google Drive, CRM System etc.
- High-achieving attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative, self-motivated and ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years as PA or office manager / customer service experience.
- A passion for the personal development industry and a drive to learn about business
What we offer
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference and see tangible results.
- Work closely with the Director, Head of Operations and Client Success Manager and join our warm and passionate team.
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and giving value.
- Lots of room to grow and develop, take on more responsibility and be part of a growing business
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a £300 yearly learning budget.
- Support and structure around your personal journey from the MD ensuring you are growing and we are using your talents.
- Performance related annual bonus.
- Flexible working from home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £26,000 to £29,000 pro-rata depending on experience
HOURS: Office hours 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
ANNUAL LEAVE: 24 days per year pro-rata from the starting date.
PLACE OF WORK: Home working with some days in Central London (from June 2021)
Application: please email CAREERS@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM with your CV and a brief covering letter/ email outlining your experience. We would also love a brief voice memo (1 minute) outlining:
- Your full name
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us / think you are a good fit for the role
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
Principal Voice & Communication Coach
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced voice and communication coach to join our growing team. London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve ones goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals globally to be the best communicators they can be. We have a team of 7 talented coaches and are currently looking for one more coach to join our team.
The ideal person will have 4+ years teaching/coaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have an excellent ear, great communication skills and a warm and friendly manner. They can commit to regular hours and they will be passionate about communication and helping others grow.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our trademarked method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company doing work of real value.View More
What makes this work special and unique:
You will be part of an amazing and supportive team of talented coaches. We have regular social events, bimonthly breakfasts, and additional training and meet ups twice a year.
Stable and consistent work – you make chunks of time available weekly and we fill up your time with clients. Our coaches love it because we provide stability in an otherwise less dependable diary.
You will be supported by our amazing back office team, who are on hand to smooth out any issues, co-ordinate with clients where necessary and make things happen efficiently.
You will be trained in the Serlin Method™ – a simple and highly effective method which our coaches love for it’s simplicity and effectiveness for clients
As one of our coaches you are given ongoing training and support and a coach mentor
We have a warm, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company doing work of real value.
We are looking for someone who has good availability and can bring their experience, talent and skills to the table. Training will take 20 hours over two weeks, some of this will be online and some face to face.
For now, all client sessions are taught online.
The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in interview.
Please email your CV, brief email and a voice memo (max 2 minutes – outlined below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice memo includes:
1. Your full name
2. Previous relevant experience?
3. Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
4. Why are you passionate about helping people be more effective communicators?
5. What is your availability to work for us? What are your other commitments?
Deadline: Recruiting now