Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
Head of Marketing
HEAD OF MARKETING, LONDON SPEECH WORKSHOP
Exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced marketeer to lead all aspects of marketing, from brand development through to performance campaigns, for a fast growth, industry-leading communication coaching company,
Full time, flexi-working (remote + friendly London office)
About London Speech Workshop (LSW):
London Speech Workshop is a value-driven, innovative and high growth business at an exciting phase of our journey. We are a world-class communication coaching company that works with professionals in London and internationally. Our training combines psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be joining a passionate team, who are committed to delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world. The working environment is stimulating and dynamic, with new ideas implemented quickly.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented individual and passionate marketer to help develop and oversee our overall marketing strategy with particular attention on our 1:1 business. Whether you are coming from an established corporate, agency or startup, it is important to bring your experience and individual expertise, to play a key role in a small collaborative team.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications, including brand, strategy, planning, creative, content and campaigns. Success for the Head of Marketing, will be defined by the quality of the strategy, its execution, and the achievement of KPIs including leads and new customer acquisitions.
The Head of Marketing reports into the CEO but will work with many other members of the LSW team.View More
- Gain a deep understanding of our users and potential client base and how best to communicate and reach out through targeted marketing campaigns
- Create a Marketing Strategy with the aim of reaching the potential client base and support the creation of new revenue streams – across all channels (paid media (agency), social media and PR)
- Develop a comprehensive marcomms Plan / Calendar to execute on the strategy, including regular marketing campaigns, database emails, blog posts and social media – continuously reviewing and pitching new content ideas
- Be responsible for launching new products
- Conduct customer journey and campaign analysis and optimisation, always with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Develop performance KPIs and implement a measurement framework to track and analyse all marketing campaigns, and adapting the marketing strategy accordingly
- Develop new lead magnets to attract clients on different channels – including Ebooks, Webinars, Facebook Live events
- Grow database of potential clients
- Increase social media reach & engagement (including YouTube)
- Managing brand consistency across all channels – with particular focus on ensuring the LSW tone of voice is on point
- Develop and deliver regular reports on Sales & Marketing performance
- Develop the Marketing department and Team, as the needs of the overall business evolve
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about marketing, personal development and what we do
- Highly organised & detail orientated – creative with a can do attitude
- At least 5 years previous relevant work experience
- Capable writer with the ability to really understand the pain points of our clients when drafting/editing eBooks, workflows & social media
- Digital content experience, including social media management & SEO
- Experience launching new products, and planning & delivering targeted marketing campaign
- Excellent communicator & confident decision maker.
- LSW welcomes and values difference and equality of opportunity is of high importance to us.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- £70 to £75k depending on experience
- Potential for Performance related bonus of up to £10k
- Office hours – 9am – 5:30pm
- Flexible working – currently working from home. In non-Covid times up to 3 days a week in central London office
- Part of a passionate and supportive team with regular team socials
Please apply to Emma at email@example.com with a CV and brief covering letter outlining your experience.
As a communication company we love to hear our candidates so please include a voice note in your application (1 minute approx) outlining:
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us
- A previous achievement outside of your career of which you are proud
- Your earliest possible start date
Principal Voice & Communication Coach
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced voice and communication coach to join our growing team. London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve ones goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals globally to be the best communicators they can be. We have a team of 7 talented coaches and are currently looking for one more coach to join our team.
The ideal person will have 4+ years teaching/coaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have an excellent ear, great communication skills and a warm and friendly manner. They can commit to regular hours and they will be passionate about communication and helping others grow.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our trademarked method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company doing work of real value.View More
What makes this work special and unique:
You will be part of an amazing and supportive team of talented coaches. We have regular social events, bimonthly breakfasts, and additional training and meet ups twice a year.
Stable and consistent work – you make chunks of time available weekly and we fill up your time with clients. Our coaches love it because we provide stability in an otherwise less dependable diary.
You will be supported by our amazing back office team, who are on hand to smooth out any issues, co-ordinate with clients where necessary and make things happen efficiently.
You will be trained in the Serlin Method™ – a simple and highly effective method which our coaches love for it’s simplicity and effectiveness for clients
As one of our coaches you are given ongoing training and support and a coach mentor
We have a warm, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company doing work of real value.
We are looking for someone who has good availability and can bring their experience, talent and skills to the table. Training will take 20 hours over two weeks, some of this will be online and some face to face.
For now, all client sessions are taught online.
The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in interview.
Please email your CV, brief email and a voice memo (max 2 minutes – outlined below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice memo includes:
1. Your full name
2. Previous relevant experience?
3. Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
4. Why are you passionate about helping people be more effective communicators?
5. What is your availability to work for us? What are your other commitments?
Deadline: Recruiting now