Welcome to our jobs page. Please read on for the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. These roles offer a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be, improving their relationships, effectiveness and increasing their confidence in work and life. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. We are a small company committed to giving something of value, so people who fit in with our ethos is essential.
Experienced Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a full time (or 4 days a week) marketing superstar to join the London Speech Workshop team. The Marketing Manager will own and implement the growth strategy for our industry-leading communication coaching company. As we are in a stage of rapid growth we’re looking for a talented and experienced individual who’s happy to work independently and is not afraid to use initiative and take on new challenges. Initial 6 month contract – with potential to develop into a full time role. Flexible working. 4 to 5 days a week.View More
Experienced Marketing Manager (Initial 6-month contract)
Flexi working (remote + friendly London office)
Amazing opportunity for an experienced marketeer to own and implement the growth strategy for our industry-leading communication coaching company, in a rapid growth phase. 6 month contract with potential to develop into a permanent role.
£30k – 50k per year (depending on experience).
Flexible. 4 to 5 days a week.
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company that works with professionals in London and internationally. Our training combines psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™. We have a team of 9 coaches who work with a vast cross section of clients helping them be more confident, effective communicators. Our corporate clients include EY, the 2018 Korean Olympic Bid team, the Times Newspaper group, Bayer, Imperial College London and many more.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be joining a passionate team, who are committed to delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world. The working environment is stimulating and dynamic, and new ideas can be implemented quickly.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly experienced and capable individual to take our marketing to the next level as we scale our business and expand globally. Whether you are coming from an established corporate or a startup, it is important to have an energetic attitude and contribute your individual expertise as you play a big role in a small collaborative team. We are looking for a superstar who’s happy to work independently and is not afraid to use initiative and take on new challenges.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing blog posts, emails and communication workflows so exceptional and articulate use of English is required. We are looking for a skilled writer, who has a touch of magic, and is proud of their ability to write pithy, succinct and intelligent copy that has a certain sparkle.
- Shaping and implementing the ongoing marketing strategy with the aim of reaching new audiences – both geographically and to support new revenue streams – across all channels (paid media (agency), social media and PR)
- Gaining a deep understanding of our users and potential client base and how best to communicate and reach out through targeted marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing a comprehensive marcomms calendar including regular marketing campaigns, database emails, blog posts and social media – continuously reviewing and pitching new content ideas
- Developing new lead magnets to attract clients on different channels – including Ebooks, Webinars, Facebook Live events
- Content creation – including blogs, social media and videos
- Grow database of potential clients
- Increase social media reach & engagement (including YouTube)
- Managing brand consistency across all channels – with particular focus on ensuring the LSW tone of voice is on point
- Reporting on Sales & Marketing performance
- Tracking & analysis of different marketing campaigns – adapting the marketing strategy accordingly
- Optimisation of all content for SEO
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Extremely organised & detail orientated – with a can do attitude
- At least 5 years previous relevant work experience
- A passion for writing
- Digital content experience, including social media management
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience delivering targeted marketing campaigns using CRM tools (experience of Hubspot is an advantage)
- Ability to deal directly with clients to support our marketing activities
- Creative flair
- Able to read, understand and analyse web analytics to assess and tweak marketing strategies
- Customer focused, working with end-users to deliver a positive experience
- Excellent communicator & confident decision maker
SALARY & BENEFITS
- £30,000 – £50,000 pa (depending on experience)
- 6 month contract – with potential to develop into full time role
- Opportunity for performance related bonus after 6 months
- Office hours – 9am – 5:30pm (hours can be negotiated. 4 to 5 days a week)
- Part of a passionate and supportive team with regular team socials
- Flexible working – currently working from home. In non-Covid times up to 3 days a week in central London office
Please apply to Emma at email@example.com with a brief covering letter outlining your experience.
As a communication company we love to hear our candidates too so please include a voice note in your application (1 minute approx) outlining:
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us
- A previous achievement outside of your career of which you are proud
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
Principal Voice & Communication Coach
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced voice and communication coach to join our growing team. London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We believe communication is essential in order to achieve ones goals in work and life. Founded in 2008, we have coached hundreds of professionals globally to be the best communicators they can be. We have a team of 7 talented coaches and are currently looking for one more coach to join our team.
The ideal person will have 4+ years teaching/coaching experience, be highly emotionally intelligent, have an excellent ear, great communication skills and a warm and friendly manner. They can commit to regular hours and they will be passionate about communication and helping others grow.
The Coach coming on board will be trained in our trademarked method for effective communication and accent softening. They will join our passionate and supportive team of talented coaches and committed staff, and will be given ongoing training and support. We are proud of our warm, creative, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company doing work of real value.View More
What makes this work special and unique:
You will be part of an amazing and supportive team of talented coaches. We have regular social events, bimonthly breakfasts, and additional training and meet ups twice a year.
Stable and consistent work – you make chunks of time available weekly and we fill up your time with clients. Our coaches love it because we provide stability in an otherwise less dependable diary.
You will be supported by our amazing back office team, who are on hand to smooth out any issues, co-ordinate with clients where necessary and make things happen efficiently.
You will be trained in the Serlin Method™ – a simple and highly effective method which our coaches love for it’s simplicity and effectiveness for clients
As one of our coaches you are given ongoing training and support and a coach mentor
We have a warm, inclusive and dynamic company culture driven by values. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company doing work of real value.
We are looking for someone who has good availability and can bring their experience, talent and skills to the table. Training will take 20 hours over two weeks, some of this will be online and some face to face.
For now, all client sessions are taught online.
The rates of pay are highly competitive and will be discussed in interview.
Please email your CV, brief email and a voice memo (max 2 minutes – outlined below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice memo includes:
1. Your full name
2. Previous relevant experience?
3. Why are you interested in working for London Speech Workshop as a Voice Coach?
4. Why are you passionate about helping people be more effective communicators?
5. What is your availability to work for us? What are your other commitments?
Deadline: Recruiting now